I am a speaker at Conferences, Events, or Workshops, Adobe Certified Instructor and Adobe Community Professional . I deliver presentations at creative and publishing conferences, present at corporate workshops and deliver personal development days (PD) for Adobe creative applications and software for educators, lecturers, or teachers. Additionally, I’ll speak at user groups or creative or photography clubs. If you are looking for a speaker or presenter at one of your events. Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Speaker at Conferences, Events, Workshops
- Speaker –Building PDF forms with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Webinar Adobe Education Leaders Australia (2015)
- Speaker – Various presentations at Adobe User Group WA (2015)
- Speaker – Adobe’s photography tools with Lightroom, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and mobile apps, Camera Club Joondalup (20 March 2015).
- Workshop – Building PDF Portfolios with Adobe Acrobat XI Pro workshop at Adobe in Education (Western Australia) event (18 & 19 Feb. 2015).
- Presenter – Adobe Creative Cloud and DPS Workshops – Emergence Creative Festival, Margaret River, WA (Feb 2014).
- 2013 – Adobe Education Leader Bootcamp in Sydney, NSW and Perth, WA. Workshop delivery (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Muse, Edge Animate, Photoshop Touch).
- 2013 – Adobe Education Leader Summit, Edith Cowan University, Perth, WA. Teacher Assistant.
- 2013 – Introduction to Adobe Creative Cloud. AGDA-WA Meeting. Speaker.
- 2013 – Synching the Adobe Creative Cloud. IDUG Perth Meeting. Speaker.
- 2012 – Transforming the learning experience with Adobe tools. Edith Cowan University. Workshop delivery.
- 2011 – WebDU 2011, Darling Harbor, Sydney, NSW. Speaker, workshop delivery.
- 2006-2011 – Adobe Seminars and eSeminars: Adobe Australia.
- 2010 – Work Effectively in the Screen and Media Industries. Central Institute of Technology, Perth. Guest Lecturer
- 2009 – InDesign and Acrobat technology in Editorial Workflows. Society of Editors WA. Speaker.
- 2008 – Creative Suite Live Conference. Mogo Media. Melbourne. Speaker.
- 2008 – InDesign Conference. Mogo Media. Auckland, New Zealand. Speaker.
- 2011 – Print and ePublishing Conference, Washington DC, USA. Various presentations.
- 2011 – Digital Publishing: the inside track, the tools and the business opportunities. Image College, Wellington and Aukland, New Zealand. Workshops.