Are you publisher looking at hiring a technical writer or editor for a project, or a software development company looking for a contractor that can help out with developing your user or system documentation? Please contact me to discuss work opportunities and contracts.
As an Adobe Certified Instructor for a range of Adobe applications and an industry expert with experience in technical writing, not just for Adobe applications. I’ve worked on a number of projects that for digital publishing systems such as WoodWing, Typefi, Ctrl Print and more… I’d be happy to help you with your projects.
- Adobe software applications
- Digital publishing systems
- Creative and publishing workflows
- User Documentation for digital publishing systems
- System Installation documentation
As an editor or key stroker, I can provide services for a number of applications in which I am highly competent. I worked on a number of Adobe Press and Peachpit publications as a developmental editor, technical editor as well as key stroker, and always happy to be involved with new publications.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Muse
- and more (please inquire).
As an author, I’ve been responsible for the development of online and print publications. In my spare time I enjoy contributing to the Adobe User Community as a blogger and guest writer for InDesign Magazine and InDesign Secrets.
- Adobe Press release Learn Adobe InDesign CC for Print and Digital Media Publication: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation (release date 1 Feb. 2016).
- MyGraphicsLab. Adobe InDesign CC Course. (July 2013).
Are you looking at outsourcing some of your course development work for courses in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Muse and more? Please contact me to have a chat about what services I can provide for your organisation.
- Development course materials
- Instructor and student notes
Manuscripts, technical documents developed specifically for your organisation can be supplied in a number of formats. For example:
- Adobe Captivate eLearning modules, ready to be uploaded to your Learning Management Systems.
- Adobe InDesign documents and interactive ebooks.
- Microsoft Word documents.
- As Interactive web-pages, created using your HTML and CSS naming convention.
- Other formats as requested.